ASAP's mission is to foster understanding of the role that technology plays in assisting pharmacists to promote patient safety and the proper use of medications, comply with laws and regulations, and operate their practices more efficiently by providing a forum for sharing diverse knowledge and perspectives on the modern practice of pharmacy.
2022 Midyear Conference
The Omni Parker House
Early Bird Registration Rate Extended Until Aug. 23.
On The Agenda
- Project [email protected]: A Unified Technical Specification for Patient Address
- Open Data Quality Assessment Framework
- An Overview of the Pharmacy and Medically Underserved Areas Enhancement Act
- Provider Status and Digital Pharmacy: A Winning Combination for Patient Care and Labor Challenges
- The State Legislative Update and Outlook
- Medicare Part D and Pharmacy DIR Final Rule: What You Need to Know
- PDMP Recommendations for the Next ASAP Version
- Healthcare Initiatives and Big Tech: A Roundup
Book your hotel room at The Omni Parker House online by clicking on the button below. Room rate of $279 per night plus tax is available until August 23, 2022.
Access to the The Office of The National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC HIT) Project [email protected] TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION FOR PATIENT ADDRESSES DOMESTIC AND MILITARY, published by the Project [email protected] Technical Workgroup on Jan. 7, 2022.
Access to the Report to Congress: State Challenges and Best Practices Implementing PDMP Requirements Under Section 5042 of the SUPPORT Act published June 30, 2021.