ASAP's mission is to foster understanding of the role that technology plays in assisting pharmacists to promote patient safety and the proper use of medications, comply with laws and regulations, and operate their practices more efficiently by providing a forum for sharing diverse knowledge and perspectives on the modern practice of pharmacy.
2021 Midyear Conference
Change to Virtual
Midyear Conference Now A Virtual Event
July 22 - 23
Based on a recent survey of members asking who would be attending in July and based on registrations so far, we’ve made the decision to move ASAP Midyear to a virtual conference on July 22 and 23.
This was not an easy decision and we know a number of members were looking forward to being part of a live conference.
Hopefully, come January 2022 we will be back in the swing of things and will have our scheduled conference at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
- The Essential Role of Pharmacists in Securing the Promise of Precision Medicine
- ASAP Standards and All Prescription Reporting
- Practical Lessons from The COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout
- Project PAUSE: Management of Psychoactive Medications in Older Adults
- The Future Of Pharmacy Through My Rear View Mirror
- 340B Market Dynamics: Role of Systems and Strategic Tactics
- FDA's New Digital Center of Excellence
- Post-COVID Opportunities: Healthcare Technology and The Delivery of Enhanced Pharmacy Services
- Value-Based Contracting: Essential Infrastructure for Community Pharmacies